How Custom Kraft Boxes Made ?
Kraft Boxes are type of product-carrying boxes produced from a mixture of chemicals made from wood chips. This mixture is called chemical pulp and is usually formed by a non-fibrous mixing of wood, lignin, and cellulose fibers. Moreover, These boxes mostly come in light to a darker brown color. They are used in businesses as well as houses for easy shipment of products and items.
People use custom kraft boxes when they move from one place to another, whether in the same town or to another city or country. Commercially, these packaging boxes are used for the storage of different types of products, especially when these items are packed in stocks. In addition, These products include cosmetics, cloth, perfumes, stationery, books, paints, dyes, plastics, etc.
These kraft boxes from our company are well-known for their quality and design. At The Customized Boxes, we provide best quality of customized kraft boxes with free shipping in the USA. You can also check our unique “Cardboard Boxes” with various customization options perfect for your business.
Best Uses of Kraft Box Packaging
Kraft box packaging is used for many different purposes.
- The main purpose is wholesale product carriage. Retail shops use such boxes when they have to pack items in stocks at a high commercial level, as well as industrial and low commercial levels. Moreover, These boxes are used in the packaging of creams, lipsticks, makeup, perfumes, custom lotions, cosmetics types.
- Toiletry and hygiene items are also use kraft box packaging. Other uses of these boxes are food packaging, textile packaging, stationery packaging, packaging of books, crockery packaging, utensil packaging, and almost all other items at a high and lower market level. Therefore, Food industries use these boxes to store all types of items, including chocolates, candies, biscuits, cakes, etc.
- Custom Kraft Boxes are used at restaurants and bakeries as well to accommodate their items. Their hard and sturdy nature makes them the best type of storage for food items.
Not Useful In Some Cases
Being a huge advantage for major businesses globally, these Custom Kraft Boxes have some major problems.
They are water-sensitive and get wet and soggy easily, which may cause damage to their contents. Also, They cannot carry very high loads of weight. Sharp and pointy objects cannot be stored in them because they may cause them to tear and fall apart.
At The Customized Boxes, we coat custom kraft boxes with different materials to make them waterproof and stronger. We offer aqueous coating, foiling, lamination, gloss, and matte coatings to make them work against the effects of water and other moistures in the environment, to make sure that the packaging is strong enough to protect the items from such damages.
What We Offer At The Customized Boxes?
We offer different kinds of services to our customers like:
- Featured Branding Options
- Free Consultation
- Free Design Support
- Complete Customization Packages
- Eco-Friendly and Durable Material
- Wholesale Price with Best Quality
- Free Shipping & Much More
We offer free design support to our buyers and help them choose their custom kraft boxes with best characteristics and qualities and customize it according to their needs. We have a fast turnaround time. We provide free shipping anywhere across the USA. Our workers have special instructions to ensure that the boxes’ shipment is made safe, on time, and the items are delivered to the right destination.
We provide the coating services to make kraft box packaging water-proof and reduce the risks of damage due to rain, water spilling, or any other moisture. Moreover, We take no setup and dye charges from our buyers. Also, We make sure that our workplace has a friendly environment which helps to ease our customers in every possible way.
Our research and development department thrive hard to make the best Custom Kraft Boxes for your product. That would both carry your product efficiently and also act as a marketing tool.
Product Specification of Custom Kraft Boxes
|Box Style||Punch Partition, Tuck Flap Box, Pillow Box, Gable Box, Sleeve Box|
|Dimension (L + W + H)||All Custom Sizes Available|
|Quantities||100 – 500,000|
|Paper Stock||10pt to 28pt (60lb to 400lb) Eco-Friendly Kraft, E-flute Corrugated, Bux Board, Cardstock|
|Printing||Plain, CMYK Colors, PMS (Pantone Matching System), Spot Colors|
|Finishing||Gloss Lamination, Matte Lamination, Gloss AQ, Gloss UV, Matte UV, Spot UV, Embossing, Foiling|
|Included Options||Die Cutting, Gluing, Perforation|
|Additional Options||Embossing, Window Patching, (Gold, silver, Cooper, Red, Blue Foil Stamping)|
|Proof||Flat View, 3D Mock-up, Physical Sampling (On request)|
|Turnaround||8-12 business days after press-ready file confirmed by the client|
|Shipping||Ship Flat, Packed in Boxes, UPS, FedEx, DHL|